Kayla D. Jones, Ed.D.
    Dean of Student Services & 

    Chelsea Garza
    Admin. Assistant 
    (361) 354-2300
    CBC - Beeville
    R.W. Dirks Student
    Services Bldg. 

    Hours of Operation:

    Fall & Spring Terms
    Monday - Friday 
    8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

    Summer Terms
    Monday - Thursday
    Closed Fridays
    7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
















  • Banner

    Contact us TODAY if you are interested in transferring to one of our partner colleges/universities. 

    You can also contact the CBC Student Success Team at studentsuccess@coastalbend.edu


    Students interested in transferring might take advantage of one of the transfer agreements that Coastal Bend College has with other colleges and universities. As a result of these collaborations, students can finish two years at Coastal Bend College and earn an associate degree before transferring to a four-year university to complete the remaining two years of their bachelor's degree. 


    Transfer Articulations Agreements 

    Transfer Credit Agreements (also known as Articulation Agreements) are official agreements between two or more colleges and institutions that allow credits to be transferred toward a certain academic degree. Because they match curricula to prevent duplication of course content, they help students transfer from one level of education to another in a smooth manner. Articulation agreements exist between numerous colleges and universities, including Coastal Bend College. The following is a list of articulation agreements with Coastal Bend College:  

    Texas A&M University- Corpus Christi

    Texas A&M University- Kingsville

    Texas State University  


    Texas Women's University - Students enrolled in the CBC Dental Hygiene program can be dual enrolled at TWU to earn a BS in Dental Hygiene through an online program result of a collaboration between CBC and TWU.


    If you are a university or college that is interested to collaborate to create an articulation agreement, please contact:  


    Mark Secord, Dean of Transfer & General Education
    Phone: (361) 354-2408
    Email: secordm@coastalbend.edu

    Are you a current dual credit student and want to attend CBC after HS graduation? 
    CBC dual credit students that are interested in transitioning to CBC after high school graduation should keep the following information in mind:  

    * Submit your official high school transcript (with graduation seal) to the CBC Admissions Office. 

    * Submit your proof of bacterial meningitis vaccination to admissions if you plan on enrolling in face-to-face courses. Submit using online form

    * Meet with a CBC Success Coach to ensure you are on your preferred pathway. Contact the CBC Student Success Team at studentsuccess@coastalbend.edu

    University Transfer Information


    Texas A&M University 

              Texas State University  
    Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
       University of Houston- Victoria 
    (361) 485-4900 - Victoria campus
    Texas A&M University-Kingsville  

    Texas A&M University- San Antonio  

    University of Texas        




    Transfer Resources  

    Texas Common Course Numbering System - You can compare institutions to see courses transfer. 

    College for All Texans - Transfer FAQs

    Commonly Requested Forms for Transfer

    CBC Transcript Evaluation Form
    Transcript Request (Order online)  
    Transcript Request (US Mail & In-Person) 




    Stop by the Transfer Corner at your nearest CBC Student Success Center for great transfer information.