Weekend College Course Schedule Summer 2013-------------------------BeevillePSYC 2314-Human Growth & DevelopmentJune 15- July 6 (4wks)(PSYC 2314 is a recommended course for CBC nursing majors)NCBM 0305-Non Course Based MathematicsJune 8-July 27 (8wks)(NCBM 0305 will help refresh Math skills before enrollment into college level Math)--------Fall 2013Weekend College will be offered on all CBC campus sites!-------------------------Fall 2013 Schedule is available now on Campus Connect Term code Fall 2013 Weekend College! --------
Courses are in a hybrid formatClasses meet face to face on weekends and require some work online (Hybrid courses blend face-to-face interaction such as in-class discussions, active group work, and live lectures with web-based educational technologies such as Blackboard or other web-assisted learning tools)
What are you doing this Weekend!
Achieve Your Dreams! Attend Weekend College!Your dreams can come true. Come see what Coastal Bend College has to offer you. CBC now offers students the opportunity to obtain an associates degree while attending college on the weekends. Classes are held on weekends in various formats. The Weekend College program is designed to allow students to keep their weekly home and work schedules open so that they can take care of those responsibilities and attend college on the weekends. Students will be able to enroll in Weekend College and work on basic core course requirements or focus on taking allied health program prerequisite courses. Coastal Bend College understands the needs of busy students and strives to offer higher education opportunities to all students.
1. For additional information, please contact:Danny Garcia Weekend College CoordinatorPhone: 361-354-2570 Fax: 361-354-2278 Toll free 1-886-722-2838 ext. 2570 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Admissions Apply online at www.applytexas.org Visit us on the web at: www.coastalbend.edu/future/Or contact the Admissions department at: Toll free 1-886-722-2838 ext. 2245 Or 361-354-2245
3. Complete your FAFSA and explore Financial aid opportunities. Apply online at: www.fafsa.ed.gov For additional assistance contact: Financial Aid Department www.coastalbend.edu/Finaid/Toll free 1-886-722-2838 ext. 2238 Or 361-354-2238
4. Advisement Make an appointment with your case manager: Beeville-Amy Gonzales361-354-2581; email@example.com Alice-Angelica Smithwick361-664-2981 ext. 3059; firstname.lastname@example.org Kingsville-Holly Stein361-592-1615 ext. 4048; email@example.com Toll free 1-886-722-2838
5. TestingSign up to take a college entrance exam Visit us on the web at: www.coastalbend.edu/Testing/ Or contact the Testing department at: Toll free 1-886-722-2838 ext. 2244 Or 361-354-2244
For more information or if you have questions, please contact: Danny Garcia Every Other Weekend College Coordinator at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (361) 354-2570 or Toll free at: 1-866-722-2838, ext. 2570