Weekend College Course Schedule Spring 2014-------------------------
PSYC 2301-General Psychology(1/17-2/1)Distance LearningSPCH 1311-Speech Communication(2/14-3/1)Distance LearningENGL 2323-Survey of English Literature(3/14-3/29)Distance LearningHIST 1302-U.S. History After 1865(3/14-3/29)Distance LearningGOVT 2305-American Government(4/11-4/26)Distance LearningKINE 1238-Intro. to Physical Fitness (2/3-4/4)Internet
BeevilleBIOL 2420-MicrobiologyMarch 14- May 2 (8wks)
AliceBIOL 2420-MicrobiologyJan. 17- March 7 (8wks)(BIOL 2420 is a recommended course for CBC nursing majors)
Weekend College will be offered on all CBC campus sites!
-------------------------Courses maybe in various formats or a combination of face to face, hybrid, online, and distance learning
(Hybrid courses blend face-to-face interaction such as in-class discussions, active group work, and live lectures with web-based educational technologies such as Blackboard or other web-assisted learning tools)
Spring 2014 Weekend College Brochure
What are you doing this Weekend!
Achieve Your Dreams! Attend Weekend College!Your dreams can come true. Come see what Coastal Bend College has to offer you. CBC now offers students the opportunity to obtain an associates degree while attending college on the weekends. Classes are held on weekends in various formats. The Weekend College program is designed to allow students to keep their weekly home and work schedules open so that they can take care of those responsibilities and attend college on the weekends. Students will be able to enroll in Weekend College and work on basic core course requirements or focus on taking allied health program prerequisite courses. Coastal Bend College understands the needs of busy students and strives to offer higher education opportunities to all students.
1. For additional information, please contact:Danny Garcia Weekend College CoordinatorPhone: 361-354-2570 Fax: 361-354-2278 Toll free 1-886-722-2838 ext. 2570 E-mail: email@example.com
2. Admissions Apply online at www.applytexas.org Visit us on the web at: www.coastalbend.edu/future/Or contact the Admissions department at: Toll free 1-886-722-2838 ext. 2245 Or 361-354-2245
3. Complete your FAFSA and explore Financial aid opportunities. Apply online at: www.fafsa.ed.gov For additional assistance contact: Financial Aid Department www.coastalbend.edu/Finaid/Toll free 1-886-722-2838 ext. 2238 Or 361-354-2238
4. Advisement Make an appointment with your case manager: Beeville-Amy Gonzales361-354-2581; firstname.lastname@example.org Alice-Angelica Smithwick361-664-2981 ext. 3059; email@example.com Kingsville-Joel Lopez, Jr.361-592-1615 ext. 4100; firstname.lastname@example.org Toll free 1-886-722-2838
5. TestingSign up to take a college entrance exam Visit us on the web at: www.coastalbend.edu/Testing/ Or contact the Testing department at: Toll free 1-886-722-2838 ext. 2244 Or 361-354-2244
For more information or if you have questions, please contact: Danny Garcia Every Other Weekend College Coordinator at E-mail: email@example.com Phone: (361) 354-2570 or Toll free at: 1-866-722-2838, ext. 2570