Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) HOME
Achieving the Dream
QEP Organizational Structure
QEP Leadership Team (QLT)
QEP: The Process Timeline
QEP Frequently Asked Questions
QEP Key Links
QEP PowerPoint Presentations
QEP Training Agendas
QEP Smart Start Pep Rally, November 15, 2013
Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP)Heather AndersonQEP Director and Grants ManagerPhone: 361-354-2276QEP@COASTALBEND.EDU
CBC SACSCOC Home
My Cougar Course Subcommittee Minutes Members
Subcommittee Purpose: The My Cougar Course Subcommittee makes data driven reports related to student success, persistence, retention, and graduation/completion which are key performance indicators of the Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP), to identify need for significant improvement in the My Cougar Course.
Special Guidelines, Parameters, and/or Resources;
1. The two Co-chairs are active members of the Quality Enhancement Plan Leadership Team (QLT)
2. The committee members must consist of at least one representative from each of the following groups: CBC Faculty, CBC Staff, CBC Student, and Community Stakeholder. The subcommittee will have a minimum of six members and a maximum of ten.
3. The committee members are not members of the QLT. The Co-chairs report the subcommittee's suggestions to the QLT.
4. Meetings will be scheduled by Co-chairs to be held after data reports are received. The subcommittee will meet for a minimum of once every three months.
5. The QEP Director will provide Co-chairs with the required data for the subcommittee to review and make data driven suggestions for the QLT to review for possible action.
A. Survey of My Cougar Course by Students (report)
B. Survey of My Cougar Course by Instructors (report)
C. Midterm Grade Report
D. Final Grade Report
E. Co-hort Retention Report
F. Co-hort Graduation Report
6. The subcommittee commences its work no later than October 1 annually
Meeting Schedule: Meetings will be held at least once every three months. In the beginning stages of the committee's operation and during peak times when data is received, they will meet more often.
How Work is Communicated: Subcommittee members' suggestions are written on the "My Cougar Course Change Form" and presented to the QLT by the two Co-chairs.
Recommendations Go To: QLT, President, and then, if needed, to Board of Trustees for final approval.
The subcommittee aligns with the SACSCOC Requirement 3.3.2.