Cost of Attendance
Satisfactory Progress Policy
Steps to Apply for Financial Aid with CBC
2. The Financial Aid Office will receive the information from the Department of Education 3-5 business days after you submit your FAFSA.
3. The Financial Aid Office will then send out a pink packet of paperwork to the mailing address reported on your FAFSA.
4. Complete the paperwork and return it along with any documentation requested by our office. Financial aid will not be awarded until all documents are received and complete.
5. It will take our office approximately 1-2 weeks to complete your financial aid application once you turn in paperwork/documentation.
6. You will receive paperwork letting you know if we are missing items. Once you are awarded financial aid, you will be sent an award letter. Students who are not eligible for financial aid will also be notified via mail.
If you should have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at 361.354.2238. You can also check your status online via Campus Connect.
Need help with your FAFSA? Our staff will be happy to help you — just stop by our office!If you get stumped while working on it on your own, make sure to save the FAFSA.
You can always call us or come into the office, and we can pick up where you left off.